Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can I Dye My Hair When I Have Shingles

If 1 +1 still equals 2 ... Fortunately, there



Did you know that the Italian Senate has cleared the issues to address the issue of global warming? Please read this document signed by Marcello Dell'Utri and 33 other senators of the majority that was approved in early April.

After reading the document (but do it), I invite you to remember the struggle made in Brussels (in favor of industry) of the Environment Minister Stefania Prestigiacomo. Struggle to change the limits and the time required by the Kyoto Protocol on emissions of CO2 that Italy of course, already knows it can not comply.

said that now I have to say one thing. I am not a scientist. Do I have to force things to trust those who know more than me. I'd trust me very happy Minister Prestigiacomo's beautiful. For a person who looks at the interests of citizens should be given our trust. And if this person is also the Minister for the Environment why do not you trust?

From an article in the Manifesto of October 17, 2008
Stefania Prestigiacono still retain 21.5 percent of their capital Fincoe Ltd, a company based on Casalecchio Reno (Bologna), with interests in the field of plastics. Members of Fincoe are his sister and father, together hold the majority of the holding company whose interests are concentrated mainly in Sicily. The company held 99 percent of Coem spa, a company that operates in Priolo Gargallo, precisely in petrochemicals. In turn, the Coem controls through a 59.1 percent share of the fiberglass engineering development (Ved) always Priolo. 22.5 percent of the Ved was then owned by the group whose spa Sarplast 6.29 percent is due to Joseph Prestigiacomo. The Sarplast went bankrupt in 1997: the holding occurred some incidents and cases of illness reported by employees. Some workers had children with birth defects, other workers found themselves after years of dust in the lungs. The Prosecutor opened an investigation of Syracuse for negligently causing injury while the police took over the holdings of Prestigiacomo a series of violations including gradients with the IRS for about three million euro in within three years.

Now, although I'm not a scientist 1 +1 I still do it, and you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment